It was announced today that Coach Jim Watson was selected for induction to
The Philadelphia Flyers Hall of Fame!
“Jimmy was a great defenseman and teammate not to mention a two-time Stanley Cup champion and a five-time all-star,” said Flyers President Paul Holmgren. “He was an extremely competitive player who could always anticipate the action."
Coach Watson will be officially awarded this honor at a Flyers pregame ceremony in February. Read more about this exciting news at Flyers Inductee
Congratulations Coach Watson!!
Jimmy Watson and Rod Brind'Amour to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame. (n.d.). Retrieved July 1, 2015, from http://flyers.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=772983
Welcome to the Delco Phantoms
* REMINDER TO ALL PHANTOMS FAMILIES: All players are required to wear the official Delco Phantoms uniform to all games, which includes: Phantom's shell, Phantom's socks, Phantom's jersey, black gloves, and black helmet. Please contact our general manager, Patti Casey for questions or concerns.
The Delco Phantoms are a USA Hockey Tier II ice hockey club that plays out of Iceworks in Aston Pennsylvania.
We field travel teams from Mites (U8) through Midget Major (U18) at the AA, A and B levels. We are members of the Delaware Valley Hockey League.
- Provide a positive environment where players and parents can have fun with hockey.
- Teach fundamental hockey skills, discipline, rules and strategy to our players.
- Teach competitiveness with an emphasis on respect and good sportsmanship.
- Promote self-esteem among our players through positive reinforcement and equal ice time.
Interested in Playing Club Hockey?
If you have questions about club hockey and how it works visit the Frequently Asked Questions Page (FAQ) page for more information on the Delco Phantoms Ice Hockey Club.
To join the Delco Phantoms Ice Hockey Club contact the club Registrar for information on team openings and instructions how to register with the club. All players must submit their paperwork, found on the right of this page under Player Forms, to the club Registrar. All Forms are listed to the right under Player Forms and must be filled out and submitted with the deposit fee of $300.